The aim of the outreach campaign
- To put London Business School (LBS) events on the map.
- To create new contacts, by forging relationships with PR agencies and corporate communications in global businesses, attracting world class speakers.
- To showcase the type, format and purpose of LBS events.
- The School has bold ambitions and seeks to have a profound impact on the way the world does business.
- We’re proud of our ability to attract people of the highest caliber – both to speak and to watch our speakers.
- We think globally. The School is a platform for debate, employing the combined brainpower of the strongest faculty, international business leaders and brightest commentators in the world of business.
Look and feel
- Corporate, dynamic, exciting, exclusive, authoritative, forward looking, thought-provoking, clean and simple.
- It should be a design that puts our audience at its heart.
This is the final piece: London Business School events
I took inspiration from organisations like the Economist which has a busy events offering. Economist event PDFs and leaflets showcase great editorial content (and a lot of it) in a structured and clear way, making the writing easy to read and absorb. The London Business Forum calendar is another great example of structuring lots of information in a simple way.
I stayed true to the LBS tone of voice, and wrote directly to, and for the reader.